Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Nr]NiGHTRiSE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The NiGHTRiSE Server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[Nr]Shade
Admin
[Nr]Shade

The NiGHTRiSE Server Empty
PostSubject: The NiGHTRiSE Server   The NiGHTRiSE Server I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:14 am

As some of you may know, i am working and looking into getting a server, and etheir hosting it myself or paying to get it hosted. Somebody has offered to script it for me, so we can have
/zone 1 , 2, 3, 4 etc, and all the weapons/cars we wish.

Training on the V server / JOKER server is annoying, the ammount of noobs interupting making training quickly get boring, and often it turns into a shooting/flaming riot.

There will be admin commands so we can monitor the people who enter out server, or, we can simply put a password on the server so that only Nightrise members can gain acsess. This means we can really get some good training, duels and fun events done without all the ineruptions!

So, just to let you all know, it will only be a matter of time before we have our own Nr training server up and running

Smile

Watch this area for future updates.

Back to top Go down
http://www.nightrise.tk
[Nr]White_Tiger

[Nr]White_Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The NiGHTRiSE Server   The NiGHTRiSE Server I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:26 am

[Nr]Shade wrote:
As some of you may know, i am working and looking into getting a server, and etheir hosting it myself or paying to get it hosted. Somebody has offered to script it for me, so we can have
/zone 1 , 2, 3, 4 etc, and all the weapons/cars we wish.

Training on the V server / JOKER server is annoying, the ammount of noobs interupting making training quickly get boring, and often it turns into a shooting/flaming riot.

There will be admin commands so we can monitor the people who enter out server, or, we can simply put a password on the server so that only Nightrise members can gain acsess. This means we can really get some good training, duels and fun events done without all the ineruptions!

So, just to let you all know, it will only be a matter of time before we have our own Nr training server up and running

Smile

Watch this area for future updates.

Nice!!
but i dont think it always gotta be password pretected so only Nr can be there.
sometimes we shud remove the password and let other ppl or other clan members so we can fight them too.
Back to top Go down
[Nr]Shade
Admin
[Nr]Shade

PostSubject: Re: The NiGHTRiSE Server   The NiGHTRiSE Server I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:28 am

Yeah, we will be able to open it sometimes Razz

Iv'e decided im gonna pay every month to get it hosted
(it barley costs anything, and there will be zero lag) Smile

I can choose where to get it hosted, so im gonna choose centeral europe (sweeden) so our pings on LWs will be the same on the training server.

Very Happy

Just gotta set a server up, get gogle to script it etc Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightrise.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The NiGHTRiSE Server   The NiGHTRiSE Server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The NiGHTRiSE Server
Page 1 of 1