Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Nr]NiGHTRiSE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Future of Nr..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[Nr]Shade
Admin
[Nr]Shade

The Future of Nr.. Empty
PostSubject: The Future of Nr..   The Future of Nr.. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:46 pm

I have been thinking latley. Nr aren't very active anymore. We aren't respected - nobody apart from nubs will apply.

Do you think Nr has a future?
If so, what can we do? Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightrise.tk
[Nr]Clash

[Nr]Clash

The Future of Nr.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future of Nr..   The Future of Nr.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 1:53 am

WTF! Shocked Why the hell you think like that? I going all time at LW but can't see none of you but i don't fell so bad cuz I pwning noobs and represnt the Nightrise i'm pround of that! Don't worry our time will come!!!
Back to top Go down
[Nr]Shade
Admin
[Nr]Shade

The Future of Nr.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future of Nr..   The Future of Nr.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:24 am

I hope so. Now that im unbanned, ill be playing more often Smile

But its just our reputation. People hate us, so nobody is gonna join us Sad
Back to top Go down
[Nr]White_Tiger

[Nr]White_Tiger

The Future of Nr.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future of Nr..   The Future of Nr.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:37 am

ppl c lots of times Nr member at the ban apeal at LWs forum thats why ppl disrespect us,
we need to be more active and try not to break any rules, even if some noob tries to piss us off, we just need to ignore.

and yh were not very active, so now thats no1s banned Smile we just need to play more often.

after i got unbanned i didnt play cuz when i join, i didnt c any Nr's so i just logged off, cuz i dont wanna play alone Smile

*shade try NOT to get banned again for stupid reasons Smile
Back to top Go down
[Nr]Shade
Admin
[Nr]Shade

The Future of Nr.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future of Nr..   The Future of Nr.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:08 am

Yeah. Same with me - if i dont see any [Nr] on i don't go on, because, i don't want to play alone etheir lol.

But yeah, i'll be on today. Cool

But, even if we don't get banned anymore. Even if we don't flame. Even if we dont run from fights..
People are still gonna disrespect us.. our respect is lost.

And a clan without respect doesn't make a very good clan... Neutral

Hmmm
Back to top Go down
[Nr]White_Tiger

[Nr]White_Tiger

The Future of Nr.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future of Nr..   The Future of Nr.. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:12 am

[Nr]Shade wrote:
Yeah. Same with me - if i dont see any [Nr] on i don't go on, because, i don't want to play alone etheir lol.

But yeah, i'll be on today. Cool

But, even if we don't get banned anymore. Even if we don't flame. Even if we dont run from fights..
People are still gonna disrespect us.. our respect is lost.

And a clan without respect doesn't make a very good clan... Neutral

Hmmm

Hmmmmm, i think we can rais our respect a bit if we participate in the event and do some clan wars.
We need to do the best and try to win. maybe this will make ppl think differently about us ..
Back to top Go down
MrGreen

MrGreen

The Future of Nr.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future of Nr..   The Future of Nr.. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:43 am

you know what guys.. when i used to play.. i didn't c any Nr's online.. i just took plane and mu lil sniper.. and sniped... when i was Nr loggin in.. the fun begun SmileSmile
you can do that .
and yeah For Fuk Sake .. dont get banned because of noobs... it's the shittiest thing i eva know... srsly Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/taivo67
Sponsored content

The Future of Nr.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future of Nr..   The Future of Nr.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Future of Nr..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main :: News-
Jump to: