Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Nr]NiGHTRiSE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A NEW CLAN RULE!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[Nr]Shade
Admin
[Nr]Shade

A NEW CLAN RULE! Empty
PostSubject: A NEW CLAN RULE!   A NEW CLAN RULE! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:11 am

Ok. There is a new clan rule.
In the past few days, some of us, or all of us, have been running from fights when wer'e about to die at North Ammunation.

We shouldn't run.. nobody likes runners, and people have noticed already that "Nr Run"

So, the new rule is, your not allowed to run away from fights.

[Nr]Shade wrote:
Clan Rules

[*]DO NOT run from fights if you are loosing, unless its something like 5vs1. Just fight! There is no harm in dying.

Just keep fighting. There is a small chance you might win or get a great shot on them, or a fellow clan member will jump in and finish him off. Who knows? they could get knocked over and you could get a 100hp shot.

Do not run in for armour/health before the fights over!
Come on, there is no harm in dying, it takes like, what, 3 minutes to come back to Nam?
But it will take a hella of a lot longer than 3 minutes to get a broken reputation back.
(Deaths dont matter. Its just a number on your stats that goes up by +1 that nobody looks at anyway, so who cares? If you have like 200k on you and your buying weapons, then yeah, you should run into ammunation asap.)

Ok so please, just DON'T run for health or armour. We shoudln't need to run if wer'e in a group of 4. This rule is very important, and i want EVERYONE to follow it. I will be following it aswell of course.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightrise.tk
[Nr]Untouchable
Admin
[Nr]Untouchable

A NEW CLAN RULE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A NEW CLAN RULE!   A NEW CLAN RULE! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:54 am

ye just dont run away if ur dieing...
unless its like 5vs1^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

so i think we shud train alot to get better so we can kill 5 ppl by ourselves lol
Back to top Go down

A NEW CLAN RULE!
Page 1 of 1