Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Nr]NiGHTRiSE

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All The New Rules, Current Rules, And Rule Updates Here.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[Nr]Shade
Admin
[Nr]Shade

All The New Rules, Current Rules, And Rule Updates Here. Empty
PostSubject: Clan Rules   All The New Rules, Current Rules, And Rule Updates Here. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:36 am

Clan Rules

• No Flaming.
  • No Multiple Clanning.
  • No wearing the [nr] trial tag without permission from a leader.
  • No wearing the [Nr] full tag without permission from a leader.
  • No cheating.
  • No bug abusing.
  • If you have a cheating past, you will be denied/kicked from the clan.
  • No changing your name without informing a leader.
  • No breaking the server rules.
  • If you are not mentally mature then we don't want you.
  • If you are banned from LWs for a serious reason, then you will be kicked from the clan.
  • DO NOT run from fights if you are loosing, unless its something like 5vs1. Just fight! There is no harm in dying.
  • As long as you follow the rules above, you will have a great time in our clan.

If you break any server rules, we will not hesitate to kick you from the clan and report you to an administrator.

Back to top Go down
http://www.nightrise.tk
[Nr]Shade
Admin
[Nr]Shade

PostSubject: All The New Rules, Current Rules, And Rule Updates Here.   All The New Rules, Current Rules, And Rule Updates Here. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:25 am

The Gang Banging or Not Rule.

Ok, i think people are going to stop flaming/spamming/insulting us, and on the LWs forums aswell. The LWs thread for our clan discussion has been completley deleted, all the rude comments etc, so there is just one page again, (Rather than 8 pages of complete shit.)

So, maybe we can start again (Respect wise) and start getting a little bit of respect.

To do this, i think we should:

Rule 1 + Do not gang bang clan members, UNLESS they hate you, or UNLESS they have done something to annoy you, or THEY are playing unfairly. This means that if someone is an asshole to you, we be assholes back. If somebody is giving us no trouble, we give them no trouble.

Rule 2+ We are free to gang bang worthless noobs. (Police station noobs, deagle noobs, whatever.) Its just people with CLAN tags and good players that we shouldnt gang bang (players that have a possibility of maybe applying/watching/joining us.) (Refer to rule 1)

Rule 3+ I know we don't flame too much, but sometimes we just gotta cut it RIGHT out. I see some members saying.. 2vs1 -.- or, shut up. or, noob, nub, whatever. This rule is important, i know that is only petty "flaming," but just cut it completley. Just ignore the person. If they are trying to annoy you by killing you/flaming you, they want YOU to flame back. Its flamebaiting, and they get joy from seeing you annoyed.

So no flaming, even if it is "haha." "owned." "omg noob."

None of this, what, so, ever.

I hope this makes situations a bit clearer.

Back to top Go down
[Nr]Shade
Admin
[Nr]Shade

PostSubject: Re: All The New Rules, Current Rules, And Rule Updates Here.   All The New Rules, Current Rules, And Rule Updates Here. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:30 am

No drivebying and hellikilling Rule

This rule is pretty straightforward. We will not driveby and hellikill people.
(Apart from random noobs, desert eagle noobs etc.)

But, it is ok to do a driveby to blow somebodys vehichle up, but do not driveby somebody on foot, (like i said, unless it is a noob.)

Back to top Go down
[Nr]Shade
Admin
[Nr]Shade

PostSubject: Re: All The New Rules, Current Rules, And Rule Updates Here.   All The New Rules, Current Rules, And Rule Updates Here. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:31 am

And Feez, we will not post new rules on the news section, we will post them on this topic to keep everything tidy and easy to read/find..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All The New Rules, Current Rules, And Rule Updates Here.   All The New Rules, Current Rules, And Rule Updates Here. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All The New Rules, Current Rules, And Rule Updates Here.
Page 1 of 1